A modern interpretation of Hans Christian Andersens life depicted through the following.
• Original, classic-orchestrated and electronic versions of Pink Floyd’s music
• Ballet (Dancers from The Royal Danish Ballet, Copenhagen)
• Attracion Shadow Theater Group (Hungarian World renowned theater group)
• Modern dance (choreography: Mikkel Willadsen)
• Choral singing (by Emmaus Odense Gospel Choir)
• Acting (Mads Nørby)
• Light design
• Special FX’s
The story is based on the events below, which we believe have had the utmost importance for the development of HCA as both a human and a poet.
• HCA’s birth and childhood in Odense (1805)
• Latin School in Slagelse (1822)
• Encountering Riborg in Faaborg (1830)
• The formation journey to Italy (1833)
• The nomination for honorary citizen in Odense (1867)